Photo Credit: Phil Wayes

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Temporarily Offstage Left (Updated)


Oh, hey guys. Remember me? I haven't posted in a while, and although I have TONS of neat stuff to regale you with, it will have to wait a few days. I'm in the process of trying to make the self-hosting shift, plus it's not been the typical shiny-happy dance-filled week over here at Upstage Left: someone passed away, I was down for the count with an injury, Lucius and I decided to shut down our humor website, Houston was plagued with Catholic Funeral Weather, and my spacebar key kept getting stuck. If I had posted at all, it would probably have read like a voicemail message from Alec Baldwin.

It's not all bad news, though: I'm off the out-injured list as of tomorrow, and I'm so excited to go to rehearsal tomorrow that you would think Jesus Christ himself will be in attendance. It never occurs to me until I'm out of commission how much dance is my sustenance: if you didn't eat or sleep for four days, by the end of day four you would either be a walking corpse or you would be foaming at the mouth and pillaging. The same thing happens to me if I don't dance for four days. Things will be much happier for everyone involved once I have gotten my dance fix.
EDIT: Whoops, nevermind. Still out.

In the meantime, Dancehunter and DanceAdvantage have been picking up my slack in the Houston-dance-bl0gging department. Visit their blogs, read, enjoy, check back here later.

P.S. I gave you a Valentine's Day picture last year, so I'll conclude with this:
More casual. More blurry. WAY more fun.
Later!

No comments: