Photo Credit: Phil Wayes

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of 2008: Fare the well!


It's the last day of 2008, and I'm here in Austin with my uber-dude partner in crime. In the last three days we've covered San Marcus, San Antonio, Leakey, Hondo (home of the famous sign), and all over the beautiful Texas Hill Country (in case you were wondering: yes, I danced in Garner State Park. You ought to try it).



So before Keyser Soze-berg and I head out to celebrate this night known as "New Years Eve" (but only because nobody had adopted my more apt title of "National Booze and Hookers Night"), I wanted to take a moment to shout out to all of you out here in the blogosphere, thank for joining me in my dance-geek corner of the 'net, and wish you a wonderful 2009. May your next 365 days be full of health, happiness, and much dancing. We're getting a new president, the elephant is dead, and Paul Taylor Dance Company is dancing 'Sacre du Printemps' this season. Don't hold me to this, but I'd say life is going to be pretty sweet this coming year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment: