Photo Credit: Phil Wayes

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to Work, Round Two

Okay! So! In thirty minutes I am leaving to teach my first ballet class of the semester. You know, a ballet class? A place that makes you all sweaty and gross?

I get done at five-thirty, and then have to drive back to Houston. On I-10. At five-thirty. I.e., RUSH HOUR. If I am still alive after that, I get to go see Houston Ballet's Manon. Yay!

I have my nice black dress and my awesome-looking Italian stilettos all lined up for the occasion. Hopefully no one will notice the sweaty dance hair.

Tomorrow, I have rehearsal and then Diverseworks is having a Big Thing in the evening, which I will most likely attend. Saturday morning I teach again. So, there are my big fancy plans for the weekend. What are yours?

No comments: