Photo Credit: Phil Wayes

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Countdown to curtain: T minus 4 hours.

Let me say this: The view from the stage at the Miller Outdoor Theater on a sunny afternoon is one of the most beautiful sights you'll ever see.

And since there isn't time to say anything else, let me direct you to this post. I read this before I went to class this morning and it's inspiring on many levels. What are you waiting for? Click it.

Off to my first performance at the Miller Outdoor Theatre, which is kind of a Big Deal here in Houston. I'm terrified and beyond excited at the same time. See you on the flip side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Butterfly-
I wish I could have seen you dance tonight but I know that you were magnificent. Godspeed little rallabina.

lucius said...

Oh simmer down my dear Butterfly, you always know that you're going to pwn the hell out of everyone and everything when you dance. stop being modest and admit that you rock.

the article about the company was really cool, although you totally gave away what company you dance with. And now that the season is done youre going to come over to Glasgow for a while....RIGHT?
I miss you.